Upon arriving in Pompeii, massive earthquakes shook the city.
- Encounter: Fire Starter
* Fought a medium fire Elemental, that wanted nothing more than to return home.
* HE set Several houses/shops on fire.
Quest: Visit the Mage’s Guild
- When and visited the mages guild, learned that Patrick Stewart was the ‘Scientist’ in charge of discovering the source of the earthquakes
Quest: Find the Wizard
- Set out on hike to find Patrick Stewarts Campsite
- Encounter: Random Encounters
* Reward(s): XP + gold
* Encounter: Protect the Campsite
* Fight off several ogers
* Reward(s): XP
* Search the Campsite – Find scroll of teleportation
- Dungeon: Enter the mountain
* Room 1: Guardian Room
* Contents, stone golem, religion check
* Encounter: Stone Golem
* Reward(s): None
* Effect Teleopt to Room 2
* Religion Result – DC 15
* Copy down marks and runes, know they are religious allegories but you do not know the context, or the meaning → Search the Library
* Room 2: Displacer Beast Maze
* Contents, big ol maze
* Encounter: Displacer Beast
* Rewards(s): NA – Skill checks failed, displacer beast not killed nor retreated
* Room 3: Roticery Bridge
* Contents, trap
* Rewards: XP
* Room 4: OPened rift
* Contents, opened portal(s) and fire elementals, and found Bev Crusher and Patrick Stewart.
* Encounter: 2 Tiny Fire Chickens, 2 SMall Fire lementas, 3 Fire Elementals, 1 Large Fire elemental
* Rewards: XP
* End Dungeon – In the mountain
End Quest – Wizard Found and escorted back
Wizard is Patrick Stewart, and his aid Beverly Crusher. When he recovers he explains that portal to the Elemental Plane of fire are popping up in town, the mountain, pretty much every where, They usually last just for a few seconds. Sometimes a creature or two will make it through, but recently the portals are sticking around and Stewart hasn’t been able to find a way to close them up.
Patrick Stewart send’s you into the Library to find Picard’s research so that he might find a way to bring stability back to the material plane.